- March 15, 2012: The Alaska Gasline Development Corporation announces the U.S. Corps of Engineers extension of the public comment period on the Alaska Stand Alone Gas Pipeline (ASAP), Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) to April 4, 2012. Public meetings will be held in Minto Village, at the Minto Lodge on March 20, 2012 at 1:00pm and in Wiseman on April 2nd at 1:00pm at the Wiseman Community Center. Please note comments should be sent to the U.S. Corps of Engineers at the following address:
To contact the Corps of Engineers through their website, go to www.asapeis.com
To view the list of libraries where the full document can be found, go to ASAPcomments@usace.army.mil
For a copy of the DEIS, please call 907.261.7710.
- Notice of Meeting Alaska Gasline Development Corporation Board of Directors | September 28, 2011
- Alaska Stand Alone Gas Pipeline/ASAP Project Plan | July 1, 2011
- The Alaska Stand Alone Gas Pipeline/ASAP project is presenting the ASAP Project Plan to Speaker of the House, Representative Mike Chenault and Senate President, Gary Stevens July 5, 2011. The ASAP team has been working on the report since last July 1st when the project was turned over to the Alaska Gasline Development Corporation. The report will be delivered to House and Senate leadership on the 5th and details of the report will be discussed in the press conference scheduled Tuesday, July 05, 2011 at 1:00PM in the Anchorage Legislative Information Office located at 716 W. 4th Avenue. Please refer to news releases in the News section of this website.
- NOTICE OF MEETING ALASKA GASLINE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Alaska Stand Alone Gas Pipeline / ASAP Expression of Interest Notice April 25 – June 15, 2011
- Alaska Gasline Development Corporation (AGDC) Board of Directors
- Joint In-State Gasline Development Team